Magnificent Granola Recipe
With all of this talk about lately about "being one with nature" and "getting outside", it's only natural that we've found you a *magnificent* granola recipe! The Pioneer Woman brought on a guest writer, Joanne, to offer you this great granola recipe. Granola is such a versatile ingredient. Pour some milk (or milk substitute) over it and eat it like a cereal. We suggest bringing it outside with you as a delicious and nutritious trail snack. This granola recipe is so easy to mix match with what you like best!
Servings: 6 Servings
3 cups Rolled Oats 1 cup Dried Cranberries 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds 1/2 cup Coconut Flakes 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup 1/4 cup Brown Sugar 1/4 cup Grapeseed Oil Or Other Neutral Oil 1/2 teaspoon Salt
1. Preheat oven to 300ºF.
2. In a large bowl, stir to combine rolled oats, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and coconut flakes.
3. In a separate bowl, stir to combine maple syrup, brown sugar, oil, and salt.
4. Pour wet ingredients over the oats, and mix well.
5. Pour the granola onto a rimmed sheet pan and spread it out evenly with a spatula. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring halfway through the baking process.
6. Let the granola cool completely, then store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.